3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWindam Drive, Barnby Dun, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Ideal family home
- Well presented throughout
- Attractive lounge, kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking, Garage
A three bedroom semi detached bungalow located in the sought after area of Barnby dun. The property is well presented throughout and offers a detached garage providing off road parking.
With a side facing sealed unit door and a central heating radiator. There is also access to the loft.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 5.41m x 3.07m plus recess )
A well presented living space with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the coal fire place with surround.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 10' max ( 3.43m x 3.05m max )
A good sized kitchen with a rear facing double glazed window and exterior door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a built in fridge, extractor fan, four ring gas hob, electric oven and grill and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.48m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 9' 6" ( 3.45m max x 2.90m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 10" max ( 2.46m x 2.08m max )
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A spacious bathroom with a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low flush wc, hand wash basin and a bath. There is a central heating radiator, downlights to the ceiling and access to the loft.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a driveway providing ample off road parking. The property is situated in a cul de sac location. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with french surrounding and plants to the boarders.
With two side facing double glazed windows and a side facing door. With an up and over door, power and lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67662797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.