3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMendips Road, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 23' LOUNGE/ DINER
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH SUMMER HOUSE
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
3 double bedroom semi-detached house in Fareham, five piece bathroom suite, 23' lounge diner, fitted kitchen, enclosed rear garden. View today to avoid disappointment!
Fox & Sons Fareham welcome to the market this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home near to Fareham College, local Schools, shops and just a short distance to Fareham Town Centre, The property itself has a 23' lounge/diner, kitchen with integrated appliances, integral garage, 3 double bedrooms and a 5 Piece bathroom suite. Off road parking for three cars and a well maintained rear garden.
Double glazed door to stairs leading up, radiator, wood effect flooring, smooth and coved ceiling.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 2" x 11' 8" ( 7.06m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed door to rear elevation, wood effect flooring, gas fire with mantle over, smooth and coved, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen, integrated appliances, built in fan assisted oven and microwave, under stairs storage, double glazed door to side elevation, matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, access to integral garage, double butler style sink.
Radiator, access to loft via hatch, carpeted.
Bedroom One 12' 11" min x 11' 9" ( 3.94m min x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, smooth and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' max ( 3.61m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpeted, smooth and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth and coved ceiling, fitted wardrobe and cupboards, radiator, carpeted.
Double enclosed shower cubicle with glass screen, heated towel rail, jack and jill vanity wash hand basins, tiled in principle areas, Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment. WC.
Paved driveway, access to garage.
Paved area, raised decking area with summer house, enclosed with fences, side access, tree and shrub borders.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 1" ( 5.21m x 2.46m )
Worcester combination boiler, up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67666262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.