2 bedroom cottage for saleBedford Street, Egerton, Bolton, BL7
- STONE TERRACED COTTAGE
- SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER EGERTON VILLAGE
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- VESTIBULE LOUNGE FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- In Need of Modernisation
- LAWNED GARDEN TO REAR WITH SHED
A stone terrace cottage situated in a highly regarded Egerton Village. The property is being offered for sale with no onward chain and requires modernisation throughout. Accommodation briefly comprising of vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a four piece bathroom suite. Heated by gas central heating system and a lawned garden to the rear with a garden shed. Call Miller Metcalfe to arrange an internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67667557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12263097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Harwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.