2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpilsby Road, Wainfleet, Skegness
- Spacious 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LARGE low maintenance DRIVEWAY & Integral GARAGE
- Extensive rear garden having OPEN FIELD VIEWS
- 24ft Lounge Diner, Conservatory & Kitchen Diner
- En-Suite Bath/Shower Room & Family Bathroom.
2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW with LARGE low maintenance DRIVEWAY offering ample off road parking, Integral GARAGE & an extensive rear garden having OPEN FIELD VIEWS creating a real oasis. Accommodation: 24ft Lounge Diner, Conservatory, Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms - 1 with En-Suite & Family Bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this WELL PRESENTED & Spacious 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in the small Market Town of Wainfleet offering a range of Amenities, convenient stores, public houses, transport link including a bus service and train station offering ease access to the Seaside Resort of Skegness & Schools etc. The property itself benefits from a LARGE DRIVEWAY offering ample off road parking & Integral GARAGE with extensive rear garden having OPEN FIELD VIEWS hence the property name "Good Views". The Accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall, 24ft 11" x 14ft 11" Lounge Diner, Conservatory, Kitchen Diner, 2 spacious Bedrooms with the Master having an En-Suite Bath/Shower Room & Family Bathroom. The property is Extremely Spacious & must be viewed in order to appreciate all it has to offer! Please call the selling agent William H Brown on 01754 768311 today for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Entry via a upvc front door with double glazed opaque glass panels, feature flooring, two storage cupboards, wall mounted radiator, loft hatch access and doors to the Lounge Diner, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Kitchen.
Lounge Diner 24' 11" x 14' 11" ( 7.59m x 4.55m )
This spacious room makes the ideal family room having ideal space for a dining table if required and is fitted with carpet, two wall mounted radiators, double glazed window to the front elevation and has a double glazed sliding door leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' max x 11' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 3.63m max )
(unusual shaped room) Having carpet, double glazed windows to three aspects allowing for an abundance of natural light, double glazed doors opening out onto the rear garden and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen Diner 19' 11" x 12' 11" ( 6.07m x 3.94m )
Having tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows and upvc doors with double glazed glass panel allowing access into the rear, a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces and inset steel sink with mixer tap over and the perfect space for a dining table for all the family to sit an enjoy an evening meal.
Bedroom One 17' 9" max narrowing to 7' 10" min x 15' 11" max ( 5.41m max narrowing to 2.39m min x 4.85m max )
(unusual shaped room) Accessed via the Entrance Hall this large Master Bedroom has carpet, wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes ideal for storage provisions and access into;
Having tiled walls and flooring for ease of maintenance, wall mounted radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over, low flush WC, corner bath with single taps over and a shower cubicle with shower over.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
A spacious double bedroom with carpet, double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Having tiled walls and flooring for ease of maintenance, shower cubicle with shower there in and folding shower door, pedestal sink with single taps and vanity store below, bidet, low flush WC, wall mounted radiator and double opaque window to the rear.
Garage 20' 3" x 9' 2" ( 6.17m x 2.79m )
Having a up and over door with concrete flooring, double glazed window to the side and internal door to the Kitchen.
The front of this spacious property consists of paved/gravelled driveway being designed with low maintenance in mind offering ample off road parking. The front of the property also has a lawned area, hedging to the front, access to the garage and partial timber fencing to the borders.
An extensive rear garden with stunning views of the countryside with lawn and patio areas, timber fencing to the borders, mature shrubs, summer house and gated side access to the front of the property.
Please call William H Brown on 01754 768311 to arrange a viewing.
Please be advised that all services/appliances have not and will not be tested.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67681624.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.