2 bedroom bungalow for saleFieldfare Road, Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight
- Stunning detached bungalow
- 2 great bedrooms
- Lovely sunny conservatory
- Sought after location in Carisbrooke
- Off road parking & garage
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Be quick on this one as bungalows do not pop up for sale very often at the moment, especially in this very sought-after area of Carisbrooke. The location of this lovely detached bungalow is just superb. From your front door, you can walk through the cut to the village where you have everything you need from Village shop, post office, doctor’s surgery, village pubs, couple of restaurants and some beautiful county walks and scenery.
The bungalow is in beautiful condition and has a very nice conservatory at the rear and a large garage to the side. If you do not want to use the car, the bus stop is just outside which take you in to town. The accommodation is well laid out and with spacious rooms and it is in a really lovely quiet location.
Living here will give you a wonderful peaceful lifestyle with all the conveniences you need just around the corner so feel free to pick up the phone to arrange your appointment for a chance to have a look around this lovely detached bungalow.
What the Owner says:
I must say I have had a wonderful nine years plus here in this lovely bungalow and since living here, I have made some wonderful friends. I have really enjoyed the location and as I don’t drive, the short walk to the village was perfect for me as the village has everything I could wish for. All my family live on the mainland and over the years they have loved coming over to visit me but now they all want me back closer to them so I can help out and also see my wonderful grandchildren. I must say it is a hard decision to leave my home and my neighbours as they have all been so lovely to me but the time has come for me to move off this stunning Island and spend time with them and watch the grand children grow. I wish the new owners many happy years here in this lovely bungalow.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 22'2 (6.76m) x 11'2 (3.41m) narrowing to 7'11 at narrowest point (2.41m)
- Kitchen: 10'1 x 8'10 (3.08m x 2.69m)
- Conservatory: 11'4 x 7'6 (3.46m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'11 (3.74m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 8'6 (3.00m x 2.59m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67690358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.