1 bedroom flat for saleLea Bridge Road, Leyton, London
- 1/2 bedroom first floor Warner flat
- Spacious living accommodation
- Direct access to rear garden
- Modernisation required
- Popular location
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating F (35)
Being a Warner flat built in the 19th century, you have the benefit of having your own front door, high ceilings and a versatile layout.On entering the property, you are immediately struck by the size of the rooms. The spacious lounge has two large windows which floods the room with natural light and is a perfect place for those who enjoy having friends and family over to entertain.This property has been owned by the current family for over 50 years and has an abundance of charm and character. It is the perfect home for someone who really wants to put their own stamp on it and make it their own.The hidden gems are the loft room that has been added, giving you that extra space which could potentially be used as a second bedroom and also the spiral staircase which leads you to the rear garden where you can relax during the summer months.For commuters, you are well located for numerous bus routes to the neighbouring towns and Lea Bridge Road and Leyton Midland Road Stations into The City.Properties like this are popular with first time buyers, investors and also people looking to tap into the local buy to let market. They do not stay on the market for long so enquire today to avoid disappointment.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This property has been in our family for over 50 years and we have some great memories from our time here.We love the overall size and the spacious rooms that the flat has. The direct access to the garden is also a big bonus.It has been a great place to live, you are so close to the local amenities and transport links.We really hope that the new owners are as happy here as we have been.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'2 x 11'3 (5.85m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 7'11 (3.51m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom: 15'1 x 8'5 (4.60m x 2.57m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Area: 13'5 x 11'6 (4.09m x 3.51m)
- Shared Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67691813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.