3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVerbena Drive, Billingham
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED three bedroom end-terrace property IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER or FAMILY HOME. The property offer a LARGE LOUNGE, modern kitchen/dining area and THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS. There is an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and OFF STREET PARKING for 2 vehicles.
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR FAMILY HOME, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, LARGE LOUNGE providing all the space a growing family could need, as well as direct access to the garden through French doors. The ground floor also has MODERN KITCHEN/DINING AREA and DOWNSTAIRS WC for convenience. Upstairs there are THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. For that added touch of luxury the main bedroom has an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear in addition to TWO PARKING SPACES.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed doors to front, radiator, door to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 15' max x 13' 3" max ( 4.57m max x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window to rear and french doors to rear garden, 2 x radiator, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.41m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of walnut effect wall and base units, white work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel splash back and chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for free standing fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 8' 8" plus recess ( 3.28m x 2.64m plus recess )
Two double glazed windows to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and t.v. points, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled, radiator, extractor fan.
Tarmac driveway with shrubs and plants to front of property.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn and paved patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67691918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.