1 bedroom flat for sale31 Sylvan Grove, Bo'ness, EH51 0RB
Sold by Us
- Beautifully presented one bedroom upper flat
- Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Presented in walk-in condition
- Off road communal parking
- May suit first time buyer or buy to let investor
The town of Bo’ness nestled on the shores of the River Forth is situated only a few miles from rail links at both Linlithgow and Polmont and the M8/M9 motorway link is also only a few miles away. The town offers a wide variety of shops etc, there are several primary schools and one secondary school and also a recreation centre offering swimming and sports facilities.
Immaculate, beautifully presented one bedroom upper flat situated in a quiet cul de sac position within an established residential estate. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and presented to the market in walk in condition.
Access to the property is through a private entrance door and stairway with access to the lounge.
The bright and spacious lounge is situated to the front of the property and offers an open aspect through the picture window. This tastefully decorated room offers space for both living and dining furniture.
Hallway offering access to all accommodation with two good sized storage cupboards.
Situated to the rear of the property is the double bedroom this well proportioned room offers ample space for double bed and freestanding furniture and benefits from an integrated mirrored wardrobe.
The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of Latte gloss base and wall mounted units, complementary work surfaces and tiled splashback. The electric oven and induction hob are included in the sale. Space for an integrated Fridge/Freezer.
Completing the accommodation on offer is the contemporary bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of bath with overhead electric shower, WC and wash hand basin set within a vanity unit.
Externally there is ample resident off road parking.
Home Report Valuation: £70,000
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: B
Heating: Electric Heating
Double glazing: Throughout
Included in Sale: All floor and window coverings. Electric oven and induction hob.
VIEWING: Contact RGM on 01506 847070.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67694987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGM1108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RGM Solicitors & Estate Agents, Linlithgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.