3 bedroom house for saleEast Prescot Road, Liverpool
- Three Bedrooms
- Open plan lounge
- Close to Local Amenties
- Rear Garden
Belvoir sales and lettings are delighted to bring to the sales market this well presented and spacious three bedroom terraced house.
This is a great opportunity for first time buyers or those looking to relocate to an area with excellent links to transport.
Property - Accommodation comprises of Entrance hall, which leads to a Lounge which opens to a Dining Room and Kitchen. To the first floor the spacious property benefits from 3 well proportioned bedrooms ideal for a family home. along with a bathroom. The front of the property benefits from a gated driveway along with a garden to the rear.
An investment opportunity as the property would benefit from some modernisation and updating, The property is vacant and no upward chain. Viewing is a must to appreciate all this well located family sized home has to offer.
Area - Property allows easy access to the shopping facilities in Old Swan, which are within walking distance. Commuting is made easy with excellent public transport links as well as easy access to motorways.
There is a choice of schools in the area such as:
- St Anne's (Stanley) Junior Mixed and Infant School (Primary)
- St Cuthbert's Catholic Primary and Nursery School (Primary)
- St Oswalds Catholic Primary School (Primary)
- Cardinal Heenan (Secondary)
The property is well located for travelling to Broadgreen and Alder Hey Children's hospital and is in close proximity to Queens Drive ring road which runs through the city.
Disclaimer - We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67696605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29400589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, West Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.