7 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Pleasant Road, HASTINGS, East Sussex
- Bay Fronted Period Terraced
- Seven/Eight Bedrooms
- Lounge with Separate Dining Area
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Elevated Views to the West Hill
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000
*SUBSTANTIAL VICTORIAN FAMILY HOME ON THE CUSP OF HASTINGS TOWN CENTRE*
Smart Property are delighted to offer a rare and incredibly exciting opportunity to acquire this delightful and impressive six/seven bedroom Victorian style terraced family home located near to Hastings Town Centre with its extensive range of shopping facilities, mainline rail link to London, picturesque Alexandra Park and the seafront. The property benefits include; an accommodating living room and dining room with modern fitted kitchen, six well proportioned bedrooms, fitted family bathroom, separate shower room, gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed private gardens surrounding the rear property, off road parking Early viewing of this stunning family home is highly recommended to appreciate the many qualities available. EPC Rating: E
Property ref: 121_1231_4463935
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67697351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4463935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Property Solutions, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.