6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodfield Avenue, London, SW16
- A substantial semi-detached house
- Off-street parking
- Stunning 103ft garden
- Immaculately decorated throughout
- An adjoining one bedroom apartment
- Close to Streatham Hill station
- Moments away from Tooting Bec Common
- EPC Rating = D
Sensational, semi detached, six/seven bedroom family house, offering a wealth of entertaining space and presented in immaculate condition throughout.
Woodfield Avenue is situated just to the east of Tooting Bec Common with Streatham Hill mainline station providing the nearest transport services into Clapham Junction and onto Victoria or Waterloo. Streatham Hill provides a wide selection of local shopping.
This substantial, semi-detached family house has been stylishly decorated throughout. The welcoming grand hallway gives access to the principal reception rooms on the ground floor, together with staircases to the upper floors.
To the front of the property is a bright reception room with wonderful character. Double doors open from the hallway into an elegant drawing room, with wood floors and a feature fireplace. This wonderful room flows through to the stunning kitchen/dining room to the rear which features a sleek, contemporary kitchen breakfast bar, integrated appliances and ample storage space. Large folding doors further extend the generous entertaining space into the expansive 103ft garden.
The ground floor also benefits from a separate utility room, study room and guest cloak room.
The first floor comprises a luxurious master bedroom with an adjoining dressing room and an en suite bathroom. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The top floor comprises two further good sized bedrooms and a separate bathroom.
This property also benefits from an adjoining one bedroom flat with en suite shower room, a spacious reception room with lots of storage, modern kitchen and guest cloakroom, offering a more self-contained feel if desired. This can be accessed from the utility room of the main house.
Square Footage: 4,702 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67697854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI180252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.