2 bedroom park home for saleNewquay Holiday Park, Newquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Prices Includes:
- 2017 Site Fees/Water Rates/Insurance
- Steps in & out of the holiday home
- Gas & Electric safety tests
- All siting costs
- Axle jacks & stands
- Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarm & Carbon monoxide alarm
- Full valet inside & out
- All your pots, pans, duvets etc
BRAND NEW MODEL FOR 2017 BY WILLERBY, INTRODUCING THE MARTIN TWO BED WITH EN-SUITE MASTER BEDROOM. THE PERFECT FAMILY HOLIDAY HOME ON NEWQUAY'S DOORSTEP.
The Martin is designed with flexible living in mind. With a spacious central lounge and more importantly, a bedroom and shower room at either end, The Martin is perfect for a variety of holiday goers that like their privacy. When you enter the Martin you get a real sense of space with its unique layout. You come straight into an open plan kitchen/diner and lounge area, with masses of space for all your family and friends, and at the end of those long summer lazy days you may need a bit of peace and quiet away from the kinds (or your relatives!) so we've put a bedroom and shower room at either end. Just close the door and feel the peace and quiet envelope you. The Martin also has a spacious utility room perfect for coats and shoes, or even surfboards, buckets and spades. The under counter space is perfect for a washing machine handy for those longer stays.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8003052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newquay Property Centre, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.