2 bedroom cottage for saleLake Lane, Barnham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 2 bed character cottage
- 3 receptions
- Garage and parking
- Views to rear
- Village location
- EPC energy rating E (41)
Step inside the front door and discover the wealth of charm in this character cottage set in the popular village of Barnham.
When the days and evenings are warm and balmy relax in your garden listening to the meandering brook pass by while enjoying the views of the open fields. As the days turn colder, huddle up around the log burner and take the chill away.
Why not rustle up a scrumptious meal in the kitchen or throw a lavish feast in the dining room for family and friends. If you prefer, you could just relax in the family room.
Enjoy a lazy Sunday morning by taking a short walk to the local shops for your morning papers and milk or maybe an indulgent fry up.
Barnham mainline station is close at hand giving access to both the historic towns of Chichester and Arundel or maybe a trip to the beaches of Bognor, Littlehampton and Climping. There is so much to do here and so many places to visit.
Don't delay - early viewings are recommended!
What the Owner says:
We originally rented the property for its location and when it became available to buy snapped up the opportunity. We have loved our time here, but more recently have found we spend more time at our holiday home, so we have decided to sell this property.
We have created some lovely memories while we have been here and hope that the new owners enjoy it as much as we have.
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 6'1 (3.20m x 1.86m)
- Sitting Room: 12'1 x 9'1 (3.69m x 2.77m)
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 12'2 (3.97m x 3.71m)
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 8'9 (3.69m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 8'4 (3.86m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'0 x 8'6 (3.05m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 7'1 (2.92m x 2.16m)
- Outside W/C
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67698488.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.