2 bedroom duplex for saleCoopers¿ Lofts, Ram Street, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Underground parking available
- Excellent transport links
- Former Young's Brewery
- Please note some photos are computer generated images and are indicative only
- Central Wandsworth Location
- Private balcony
- River Wandle views to many
- EPC Rating = B
Stunning apartment is on the second floor of this beautiful historical building, on the Southside of The Ram Quarter, it offers original period features, with a contemporary style.
Tubes, trains, planes, buses and boats. Coopers’ Lofts is extremely well connected. Trains run directly to Waterloo in minutes, the river bus speeds to the City, and buses run day and night. For those heading further afield, Heathrow, Gatwick and London City Airport are all less than an hour away.
Coopers’ Lofts is within the original Brewhouse in the southeast of The Ram Quarter. Part of the former young’s’ brewery.
14 beautiful, distinctive apartments with timber & ironwork high ceilings. Powerful heritage woven into modern living space at the Ram Quarter, an exciting new residential and retail destination for southwest London.
An historical site dating back to mid 1500s. Located in Wandsworth, London, close to beautiful green leafy suburb, Coopers’ Lofts has been designed within The Ram Quarter’s iconic listed building. Offering contemporary style with original period features, each apartment is a truly distinctive and remarkable place in which to live.
Previously hidden behind the brewery walls the River Wandle is now a central feature next to an open courtyard, with a mix of restaurant’s, cafes, shops and a museum. With a dedicated heritage centre preserving everything from the brewing coppers to traditional tools of the industry.
Square Footage: 1,552 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CID170022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.