3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDownview Road, , Barnham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Driveway and garage
- Large rear garden
- Quiet and desirable location
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Properties like these do not come up very often! This is a fantastic, well presented detached bungalow in a quiet and popular road in Barnham.As you approach the property it has a small front garden and then an easy turning area for cars. The current owners park their car in the garage so it is ideal for visitors.The front door is along the side of the home, and you walk through to the entrance hall just off the kitchen. The kitchen opens up via a large hatch to allow a good social area, so when you are cooking dinner you can still have plenty of involvement with your guests.Also, the door then provides covered access to the utility space and the garage, ideal if it is raining; park you car in the garage, unload the shopping and then head straight inside without being affected by a single drop of rain. The lounge and dining area is a fantastic room and the social hub of the bungalow, and together with the conservatory, are perfect for entertaining friends and family.The property has three good sized bedrooms and a family shower room, but the main feature by far is the garden. It is beautifully maintained and well looked after, as well as being a great size, also having the advantage of backing on to farming fields.This home really needs to be seen to be appreciated!
What the Owner says:
We have had new a boiler fitted with British Gas in April, with a 5 year guarantee.
90% of the lights are recessed LED.Anyone could move straight in without worrying about flooring, it is all porcelain or wooden throughout. We absolutely love the location and the property but age is forcing us to need a smaller garden.
- Entrance Hall
- W/C: 6'9 x 2'11 (2.06m x 0.89m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'7 x 8'3 (3.23m x 2.52m)
- Lounge Area: 19'5 x 15'10 (5.92m x 4.83m)
- Dining Area: 27'10 x 10'0 (8.49m x 3.05m)
- Sun Room: 12'7 x 11'6 (3.84m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 into fitted wardrobes x 10'7 (3.58m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'4 (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 / Study: 10'7 x 8'10 into fitted wardrobes (3.23m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 5'5 (2.49m x 1.65m)
- Utility Room: 9'0 x 6'0 (2.75m x 1.83m)
- Garage: 17'2 x 9'0 (5.24m x 2.75m)
- courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67702946.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.