3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Grove, Heathhall, Dumfries
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN POPULAR LOCATION
- LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS & SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS, GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING
- ENERGY RATED D
Having a large living room with bay window, modern kitchen and shower room and useful gardens with off road parking, this 3 bedroom semi-detached property is chain free and ideal for first time buyers.
Located in a popular area on the edge of Heathhall, north of Dumfries town centre this substantial property has good access to a range of local amenities and the A.75 bypass is easily accessible. The accommodation is arranged over two floors comprising a living room, shower room, kitchen and rear hall to the ground floor and three bedrooms on the first floor. There are good sized gardens front, side and rear which are mostly used for off street parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN180303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.