4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolt Road, Horsford, NR10
- Guide Price £325,000 - £350,000
- Generous semi detached house
- Four double bedrooms ( master ensuite)
- 36'11 Open plan kitchen living room
- Ground floor study / bedroom five
- Ground floor wet room
- Underfloor Heating
- 10 year warranty
*Coming Soon* An imposing design alongside decadent modern flourishes, featuring accommodation including an open plan 36'11 kitchen living room perfect for entertaining, four double bedrooms (master en suite), study / bedroom five, utility room, first floor family bathroom and ground floor wet room. The striking exterior is matched with a high specification internal finish including under floor heating, triple glazing with composite front door, flush fitted P.V panel system and gas combination boiler with heat recovery system. Built by a local builder to the highest standard the property will also benefit from a 10 year warranty and no onward chain.
Guide Price £325,000 - £350,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67704518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27153325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.