3 bedroom detached house for salePoppyfield, Cottam, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 0BF
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN COTTAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home situated in the much sought after rural village of Cottam on the outskirts of Preston, Lancashire. Surrounded by picturesque countryside whilst still being within range of the city centre, this exquisite family home offers spacious and modern living perfect for commuters and families looking to settle somewhere more serene. On internal inspection this superb property has been modernised to a high standard throughout and boasts spacious and flexible living accommodation briefly comprising of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious open plan lounge diner, large conservatory, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with a separate utility room, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured laid to lawn front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single integral garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
We have been advised by the vendor that the property is Freehold. This information should always be checked by a solicitor prior to purchase.
The property is BAND D for council tax.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fitting or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements stated in this brochure are approximate and photographs provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.