3 bedroom terraced house for saleHemdean Road, Caversham
- 3 bedroomed bay-fronted terrace
- Substantial and versatile accommodation
- Superb kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Separately approached first floor bathroom
- Many recent improvements
- Private rear garden
- Walking distance of Reading Station
- Immaculate throughout
Situated a stone`s throw from the village centre and within striking distance of Reading mainline railway station is this unusually large three-bedroomed terraced house having been extended to provide a superb kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling, additional velux window, integrated appliances and bi-fold doors to the garden. The property also features a high quality first floor bathroom and in recent years has undergone complete refurbishment throughout including installation of a wood-burning stove, tiled floors and halogen lighting. Much of the character appeal has however been retained including stripped and waxed floorboards and some original fireplaces. To the rear is a pretty, private garden with a paved terrace, lawn and shed. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this super home.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.