3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Earsham, Bungay
- *** CHAIN FREE *** Committed Seller
- Beautiful Semi-Detached Family Home
- Timber Flooring Throughout Ground Floor
- Garage & Stunning Landscaped Gardens
- Generous Sized Accommodation
- Sought After Location
**CHAIN FREE** This stunning semi-detached house is situated in a non-estate location within the popular village of Earsham. The property has been extensively improved by the current owner & offers generous sized accommodation. There are attractive gardens with the added benefit of garage & parking.
This beautiful semi-detached house is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
William H Brown are very pleased to offer this stunning semi-detached family home in the sought after village of Earsham.
The exceptional standard of presentation is immediately apparent when you enter the light and spacious hallway, with the timber flooring that flows throughout the entire ground floor.
The light & spacious lounge boasts a beautiful exposed redbrick fireplace with timber mantle above which houses a wood burning stove. The large window to the front and patio doors to the rear fill the room with an abundance of natural light and give the room a real warm feel.
The hallway flows down to the large kitchen diner which is bright and open, the stylish cream fitted units and tiling complimenting the natural light in the room. The kitchen has again been finished to an exceptional standard and boasts an integrated oven and induction hob.
On the first floor the generous master bedroom is again light and spacious and boasts an en-suite with a modern suite comprising of a shower cubicle with a thermostatic mixer shower, wash hand basin and WC, the window to the rear of the en-suite really lightens up the room.
Also on the first floor you will find a further double bedroom and a generous single room, as well as the family bathroom which is fitted with a white suite and boasts beautiful grey tiling giving it a modern feel throughout.
The beautiful landscaped gardens continue the impeccable standard found throughout the property. The front garden is laid to slate chippings and boasts mature shrubbery with a paved path leading to the front door, making it easily maintained whilst keeping it attractive.
To the rear a patio area can be accessed via the patio doors in the lounge providing an ideal place to entertain. From the patio area a paved path leads to a raised patio terrace which really stands out due to its unique shape and pattern, providing an inviting space for al fresco dining or evening entertaining. The laid lawn and surrounding shrubbery really finish off this beautiful garden.
uPVC double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard, radiator. Doors to
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, electric shaver point, extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 9" x 13' 2" ( 5.11m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fireplace with wood burning stove, radiators, uPVC patio doors.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 10" x 8' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, induction hob, cooker hood, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, oil fired boiler. Door to side aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, radiator. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 13' 10" ( 2.97m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, electric shaver point, radiator, part tiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 9" Max ( 2.69m x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' 9" Max narrowing to 6' 3" Min ( 3.51m x 2.97m Max narrowing to 1.91m Min )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bath with mixer tap, overhead shower & shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with storage, low level flush WC, extractor fan, electric shaver point, part tiling.
Garage 20' 5" x 10' 1" ( 6.22m x 3.07m )
Roller door, power, lighting, pedestrian access door.
The front of the property is enclosed by timber picket fencing and hedge borders and is laid to slate chippings with a paved path leading to the front door.
The attractive landscaped rear garden is laid to lawn with a paved patio area and paved path leading to a raised patio terrace. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and mature shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67710067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Beccles (6.4 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Beccles (6.4 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.