2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Green, Eccleston, PR7 5SX
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive semi-detached period house
- Stylish contemporary presentation
- Large garden with workshop & garden room
- Two lounges with wood burners
- Two double bedrooms & attic room
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gas central heating (combination boiler)
- Full double glazing
This charming semi-detached period house is brimming with instant curb appeal and is situated in the heart of the popular village of Eccleston overlooking the pretty duck pond ideal for accessing the excellent local amenities and outstanding local schools. The quaint exterior belies a spacious and beautifully appointed interior which has been extended & modernised to a very high standard with a stylish contemporary decor that seamlessly blends with the property's period character. A pitched roof porch opens into a hallway with staircase to 1st floor landing and the front lounge which features reclaimed wooden flooring and a fireplace with oak beam, inset wood burner and built in storage into alcove. All the internal doors have been upgraded with solid oak doors and one leads through the kitchen which has been opened up into a superb sun room extension to the rear providing a sociable open plan living and dining space perfect for entertaining and enjoying lovely aspects over the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern "Shaker" style units incorporating a range cooker and the family room boasts another log burner. The principle bathroom is located downstairs and has storage which conveniently houses the washing machine whilst a utility outside provides ample space for larger appliances. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both with fitted robes plus an ensuite to master with toilet and wash basin with potential to extend and incorporate a shower cubicle. The attic has been converted into another room and is fully boarded, plastered and has a Velux window. The gardens are another notable feature. Having acquired extra land to the rear the garden is now over twice as big as normal with a landscaped patio and artificial grass meaning it can be enjoyed all year round. Within the garden there is a large 150 square foot+ workshop, garden room with electrics plus a brick built utility and dog kennel. Other benefits of this wonderful home include gas central heating (combination boiler) and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67713382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9140847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Parbold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.