2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRobins Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21
- FULLY REFURBISHED STUNNING DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- NEWLY PAVED DRIVEWAY
- NEWLY LANDSCAPED FRONT and REAR GARDENS
- NEW FENCING and ENTRANCE GATES
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A stunning Detached Bungalow that has been fully refurbished by the current owners to a very high standard. A Porch leads to a generous Hallway with doors to a comfy Lounge with log burner, 2 Double Bedrooms, a brand new Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a brand new Bathroom. The property has had new decoration throughout as well as being rewired. To the rear of the Kitchen is a larder cupboard and a Utility Area/Laundry. Externally there is a newly paved Driveway, landscaped and turfed Front and Rear Gardens, with new fences and 6' Timber Gates providing privacy and security.
The property is superbly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac within only 400 yards of the shops and services at Rose Green Village Centre, along with local bus routes. Bognor Regis Town is 2 miles to the East and Chichester can be found some 6 miles to the North-West.
EPC Rating D
The accommodation comprises:-
Front Door to ENTRANCE PORCH with door to
LOUNGE - 15'2 x 12' (4.6m x 3.7m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - 12'5 x 11' (3.8m x 3.4m) with door to
LOBBY leading to LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM - 8'1 x 5'10 (2.5m x 1.8m)
BEDROOM 1 - 15'2 x 11'11 (4.6m x 3.6m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'6 x 11' (3.5m x 3.4m)
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
6' Timber Gates to DRIVEWAY for OFF ROAD PARKING
Please Note - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - From our Aldwick Road office proceed in a Westerly direction along Aldwick Road to the Martlet's Roundabout. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Aldwick Rd/B2166, At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit continuing along Aldwick Road. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit into Gossamer Lane. Take the 4th turning on the right into Sefton Avenue. Take the 2nd left into Robins Drive and the property can be found at the far end on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67719416.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1707348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.