5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns Road, Sidcup, DA14 4HA
- Large 5 bedroom, 3 reception Edwardian detached house
- Highly sought after road in Sidcup
- High ceilings, original cornicing and character features
- Large kitchen/family room overlooking the rear garden
- Impressive hallway with split landing
- Approx 100' south facing rear garden to the rear
- Parking to the front and garage
- Easy access to Sidcup station, shops and schools
- Chain Free
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer this large 5 bedroom, 3 reception Edwardian detached house. This brick double fronted house is full of character features and has a spacious feel throughout with its large rooms and high ceilings. The house briefly comprises: Front door, entrance hall with its beautiful features and flooring in keeping with the character of this house, two large reception rooms to the front of the house, one of which is used as the lounge and the other as the dining room with its impressive fireplace and bay fronted window. To the rear of the property, overlooking the south facing garden, is the third reception room, a shower room with w.c. and the large kitchen/family room with access to the rear garden.
Climbing the impressive staircase you reach a split level landing with bedroom five and a separate w.c and then on the main landing is the family bathroom and four further bedrooms all of a fantastic size and all with a great feel of character.
Externally there is a large south facing rear garden of approx. 100ft, large in/out front driveway which provides parking for several cars and a 26' garage.
St Johns Road is highly desirable with several large period detached houses and located within easy access of Sidcup station, local shops and highly sought after schools. It is offered to the market chain free and viewing is recommended to appreciate the spaciousness, decorative quality and period features.
Downstairs shower room 8' 1" x 3' 9" (2.46m x 1.14m)
Lounge 16' 0" x 13' 0" (4.88m x 3.96m)
Dining room 20' 1" x 12' 8" (6.12m x 3.86m)
Kitchen/family room 29' 1" x 12' 8" (8.86m x 3.86m)
Study/third reception 12' 9" x 11' 8" (3.89m x 3.56m)
Split level landing
Bedroom five 11' 8" x 9' 2" (3.56m x 2.79m)
Separate w.c. 7' 8" x 3' 0" (2.34m x 0.91m)
Main landing 20' 5" x 6' 5" (6.22m x 1.96m)
Bedroom one 16' 9" x 12' 9" (5.11m x 3.89m)
Bedroom two 13' 0" x 12' 9" (3.96m x 3.89m)
Bedroom three 12' 8" x 11' 9" (3.86m x 3.58m)
Bedroom four 13' 0" x 11' 9" (3.96m x 3.58m)
Family bathroom 8' 6" x 6' 5" (2.59m x 1.96m)
Outside Approx 100' south facing rear garden laid to lawn.
Large in/out driveway to the front with off street parking for several cars.
26' garage to the side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67719643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.