4 bedroom detached house for saleDownshire Square, Reading, RG1
- Four bedrooms plus box room
- Sitting room with French doors to garden
- Two further reception rooms
- Established private walled garden
- Garage and driveway; EPC rating: E
- No chain; Closing date for written offers is 4th September
Acting under instructions from the Oxford Diocese this former Vicarage stands in walled gardens within a sought after Conservation Area, approximately a mile walk from the town centre. The property will appeal to purchasers seeking a detached home in an admired address which they can personalise to suit their own style and taste. Ideally positioned close to All Saints Church and junior school with easy access to both Reading West and central mainline stations as well as local bus routes. Written offers are requested by midday 4th September.
Sitting Room 4.83m (15'10) x 4.29m (14'1)
Dining Room 4.62m (15'2) x 4.24m (13'11)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 6.3m (20'8) x 3.02m (9'11)
Family Room 3.58m (11'9) x 3.48m (11'5)
Bedroom One 4.98m (16'4) x 4.27m (14')
Bedroom Two 4.24m (13'11) x 3.66m (12')
Bedroom Three 4.39m (14'5) x 2.64m (8'8)
Bedroom Four 4.7m (15'5) x 2.34m (7'8)
Walled gardens enclose the property and enjoy a high degree of privacy. There is driveway parking for one vehicle leading to a single garage.
Basis of Offer
* The Vendor will consider all offers received in writing addressed to Mr C Cullity, Haslams, 159 Friar Street, Reading, RG1 1HE by midday 4th September.
* Offers received which are conditional upon survey results are unlikely to be acceptable to the Vendor; prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the condition of the property, prior to submitting their offer.
* Purchasers are required to give evidence and proof of funding.
* Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days from receipt of contract.
* The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest offer, or to withdraw the property from the market, or to alter the method of sale at any time without notice.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67720247.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 79323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.