4 bedroom detached house for salePondholton Drive, Witham
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room and Dining Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking
GUIDE PRICE £400,000-£425,000 Offering spacious, versatile accommodation and being presented to a high standard throughout is this impressive four bedroom family home in a sought after location The property offers a wonderful family room leading out to the garden and benefits further from a garage.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs leading up to first floor landing with doors to living room, kitchen, cloakroom, radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to side view with low level flush w.c, radiator.
Living Room 14' 5" x 13' ( 4.39m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window with views to front view, wall mounted gas feature fire place, radiator. French bi-folding doors to dining room and door to hallway.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
French bi-folding doors leading to conservatory and living room, door to kitchen, radiator.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to side views with double glazed french doors leading to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.41m )
Modern kitchen comprising of matching eye and base level units with stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with splashbacks, storage cupboard, central heating boiler, radiator. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for microwave. Double glazed window to side view with door leading to rear garden and door to entrance hall.
First Floor Accommodation
Storage cupboard with doors to bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front view with door to en-suite, radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to side view with vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear view, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear view, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.23m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobe, radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to side and comprising of tiled walls, low level w.c with enclosed flush system, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Driveway with access to double garage and side access gate leading to rear garden.
Tiled patio seating areas with remainder laid to lawn with mature plants and trees to border enclosed by wood panel fencing. Shed to rear. Door to double garage and side gate access leading to front.
Up and over door to front with window to side view and door leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67721174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.