5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarey Street, Reading, RG1
- Investment opportunity
- Licensed HMO in town centre conservation area
- One bedroom flat and a studio
- Three bedsit rooms each with kitchenettes
- Three parking spaces at rear
- EPC ratings: D, E and F
An opportunity to acquire a licensed HMO in the Castle Street Conservation Area and within walking distance of the mainline station and Oracle development. The four storey end townhouse comprises a one bedroom flat, studio flat and three bedsits and is currently producing a gross income of £28,000 per annum.
Lower Ground Floor Flat
Kitchen/Sitting Room: 4.5m (14'9) x 3.81m (12'6)
Bedroom: 3.66m (12') x 2.72m (8'11)
Bedsit One 4.04m (13'3) x 3.78m (12'5)
Bedsit Two 3.81m (12'6) x 3.1m (10'2)
Bedsit Three 4.85m (15'11) x 3.99m (13'1)
Second Floor Flat
Studio: 4.5m (14'9) x 3.99m (13'1)
Kitchen: 3.68m (12'1) x 1.73m (5'8)
To the rear of the property are three parking spaces accessed via Anstey Road which can be rented out privately, as the current tenants do not have use of these spaces.
Please note: 25 Carey Street has a vehicular Right of Way across the car park.
All bedsits and flats are currently occupied by tenants on Assured Shorthold Tenancies on the following basis:
Lower ground floor flat AST expires December 2017
Second floor flat AST expires June 2018
All bedsit rooms are on Periodic Tenancies
Tenants are responsible for payment of council tax band A with Reading Borough Council.
The property is licenced by Reading Borough Council for 7 occupants. The HMO licence is valid until 11th December 2021.
Block viewing sessions, please call Haslams on 0118 960 1000 to arrange an appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67722203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 48539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.