5 bedroom house for saleChisenhale Road, Bow, E3
- Large freehold house
- Chisenhale school catchment
- Close To Victoria Park and the village
- Mile End Station 0.8 Miles
- Cambridge Heath Station 1 Mile
- EPC Rating D
A delightful three storey period home in the heart of the Chisenhale Conservation area and moments from Victoria Park. Offering a ground floor kitchen/reception with doors opening out to a sunny patio garden, a large L-shaped reception, five double bedrooms plus two bathrooms, the house offers a huge amount of potential as a family home.
The shops, cafes and delis of Victoria Park Village and Roman Road are moments away, with Victoria Park and Mile End Park offering plentiful green spaces, along with easy routes to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67724603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VIC170124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Victoria Park, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.