6 bedroom detached house for salePurton
Offers in Excess of
- 6 Bedroom Detached Chalet Style Property
- Triple Garage with Annex Potential
- Stunning 30' Kitchen/Dining Room
- 4 Good Size Reception Rooms
- Excellent Parking & Garage Facilites
- Highly Sought After Location
- Improved & Maintained to High Specification
- Must Be Viewed!
A stunning detached chalet style property offering spacious and versatile accommodation in this highly sought after road benefiting from a detached triple garage with annex potential above. This beautifully presented property has been improved and updated to a very high specification and should be viewed internally to fully appreciate all that is on offer. To the ground floor can be found four reception rooms plus two good size bedrooms and a bathroom whilst on the upper floor there is a master bedroom suite with dressing room and 4 piece ensuite bathroom along with three further good size bedrooms and another family bathroom. Of the four reception rooms downstairs, the 22' living room and additional 13' family room offer generous living space plus there is also a good size study and feature conservatory. The large kitchen/dining room is some 30' in length and has both a central island for informal dining plus ample space for an additional table and chairs. Externally the property boasts excellent parking and garaging facilities in the form of a detached triple garage with annex potential above. Properties in this area rarely come available and are highly desirable due to their close proximity to Swindon and Purton with their amenities whilst still retaining a semi rural feel.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8168375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.