3 bedroom terraced house for saleKnightside Walk, Chapel Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE5
- EPC Rating - D
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Open Outlook To Front And Side
- Driveway And Garage
- Good Size Kitchen/Dining Room
- Great Garden To Front And Rear
- Internal Viewing Required
A three bedroom, end terrace house in the desirable estate of Chapel Park...
A great family home which unusually for a walk benefits a driveway and garage as well as a great open outlook to the front and side. Briefly the accommodation on offer comprises to the ground floor: reception hall, lounge and kitchen/dining room. The first floor accommodation comprises three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear of the property and detached single garage. Modern benefits include double glazed windows and gas central heating to radiators. Chapel Park is one of the more traditional and established residential areas in the West of Newcastle and lies a short distance from the city centre which can be easily reached via numerous bus routes. Newcastle provides an excellent array of schooling, cultural and shopping facilities including the Metro Centre and Quayside. The A69 and A1 trunk roads are also close at hand providing excellent transport link. This property offers the opportunity to purchase a lovely family home. We especially liked the garden which is ideal to entertain and to enjoy the summer months.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67729600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528844117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Chris Stonock, West Denton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.