1 bedroom flat for saleThe Knowle, Hoddesdon
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Private Balcony with Superb Views
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Bedroom
- Magnificent Communal Areas
- Communal Parking
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and magnificent views from it's own PRIVATE BALCONY across superb communal grounds is this one double bedroom first floor apartment situated within this sought after development within walking distance of Hoddesdon town centre.
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN With superb views from it's PRIVATE BALCONY is this one double bedroom first floor apartment situated within this sought after development within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The apartment boasts superb communal grounds along with having a Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom and Communal Parking. An internal viewing is Highly recommended and keys are held for viewings.
Main front communal entrance door with security entry phone system, leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
Being carpeted with stairs leading to all floors.
Front door leading to:
With wall mounted electric heater, wall mounted security entry phone, storage cupboard doors leading to bathroom, bedroom and door to:
Lounge / Diner 14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
Featuring double glazed sliding doors to PRIVATE BALCONY. Wall mounted electric heater, TV point and power points. Door to:
Kitchen 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
With a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, fitted electric hob with extractor fan above and electric cooker under. Work tops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, power points. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Featuring a double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, fitted wardrobes to one wall and further fitted drawers and bedside units, power points.
Featuring a three piece suite with panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted Triton electric shower unit, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, low level flush WC, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and cold water tank, part tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to side.
Superb communal areas laid to lawn with magnificent views. Communal parking areas. Communal drying area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67734407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.