3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillowbed Drive, Chichester, PO19
- No Forward Chain
- Well Proportioned Family House
- Renovated Throughout
- Quiet Residential Location
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Potential To Extend Further
- Private Garden
Set in a quiet residential cul de sac and backing on to a fishing lake, this 1950's semi detached house has been greatly improved by the current owners and offers scope for further enlargement.
The property has been fully renovated with improvements such as a new boiler, updated electrics and a modern kitchen and bathroom.
The ground floor has a porch, entrance hall with a large sitting room at the front with a bay window, a dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, a stylish kitchen and a utility room, store cupboard and a WC. The first floor has two generous double bedrooms, both with a range of fitted wardrobes and shelving, a third bedroom and a bathroom with a bath and separate shower.
The rear garden offers a good degree of privacy. It is mostly laid to lawn with perimeter flower beds and a patio. To the front is a drive leading to the single garage
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
Well presented family home in a quiet location.
Sitting Room 15'6 (4.72m) x 12'4 (3.76m)
Dining Room 17' (5.18m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
Kitchen 8'9 (2.67m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15'10 (4.83m) x 10'8 (3.25m)
Bedroom 2 11'8 (3.56m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Bedroom 3 9'7 (2.92m) x 6'11 (2.11m)
price change 05/09/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67735100.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 252394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.