3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNash Road, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Driveway providing off street parking
- Beautiful garden with summer house
- Downstairs toilet
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £256,500, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for family home or a first time buy that you can grow into, then look no further than this well presented semi-detached house with the added benefit of a driveway providing off street parking.
The property has been well maintained by the current owners and is one that you could just move into and unpack without having to do a thing. There is an entrance porch which is ideal if you like to kick off your shoes at the end of a hard day. Inside the lounge is a great size and well decorated. At the back of the house is a spacious kitchen/diner which is well appointed with an under counter fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Having enough space for a dining table you could imagine entertaining friends and family whilst adding the finishing touches to dinner. You also have the added benefit of a downstairs toilet which is convenient when you have visitors. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The garden is a good size and is partly laid to lawn with a patio area as well as a summer house which is equipped with power and light and adds to the useable space this home has to offer. To the front you will find a driveway which provides parking as well as a front garden.
Situated in a convenient location just a short distance from Westwood Cross Shopping Centre as well as being close to local primary and secondary schools. Call Homewise to arrange your internal viewing.
What the Owner says:
We bought this property just over two years ago as our first home and have loved living here and making it our own, the garden has been a particular joy as we have really enjoyed spending the weekends in the sun and using the summer house while our friends visit. We have found the location really quiet and get on well with the neighbours.
After spending a lot of time improving our house it is now time for a new adventure and we are relocating due to work commitments. We hope the new owners have as many fond memories here as we are taking with us.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'0 into bay x 10'9 (4.27m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 14'10 x 12'0 (4.52m x 3.66m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 into bay x 8'8 (4.45m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 into bay x 10'4 (3.63m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'5 x 5'5 (2.26m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Off street parking
- Rear Garden
- Summer House: 14'4 x 8'4 (4.37m x 2.54m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67738066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15109005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.