4 bedroom detached house for saleLarch Avenue, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7
- Detached Villa Located Within Foresters Lodge, Glenrothes
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Dining Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Gardens & Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- EER Band C
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a lovely detached villa situated within the Foresters Lodge residential development in Glenrothes. Ideally located for commuter links throughout Glenrothes and beyond, the property should make for an ideal family home.
With a contemporary feel, the accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with walk-in storage/utility cupboard, cloakroom fitted with a modern wc & wash hand basin and a bright and spacious lounge through to dining room, ideal for socialising. The fitted kitchen with integral appliances is of a generous size and provides versatile space for either dining or to make a family sitting area. There is also access to the single garage with external door to rear garden. On the upper floor are 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built-in storage and a modern contemporary family bathroom.
Externally there are gardens to front and rear. The front garden is chipped for ease of maintenance with a paved drive providing parking and leading to the single garage. The rear garden is enclosed and is laid to lawn with a substantial patio area.
With double glazing and gas central heating, early viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67741591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.