2 bedroom apartment for saleOld Forest Road, Winnersh, Berksire RG41 1HX
- Spacious dual aspect living room with french doors leading to patio area
- Recently redecorated through-out
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom and shower room
- One allocated parking space (bay 3)
This immaculately presented two bedroom ground floor apartment is situated in a sought after development, built by highly regarded Millgate Homes in 2003. Accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom. Spacious living room, kitchen with integrated appliances, separate shower room, entrance hall with secure entry system and gas central heating to radiators. Set in well maintained grounds with the benefit of a patio area accessed off the living room.
Situation - Forest Lodge is set to the west of Wokingham town centre yet within easy walking distance to Winnersh train station and has good access to M4 and Twyford for the mainline trains to Paddington or Reading. There are a number of nearby shops in Winnersh and Lowther Recreation ground is within 1/4 mile walk.
Outside - The grounds are laid mainly to lawn with one allocated parking space and plenty of visitor parking on offer.
Lease - 125 years from 2003 - Annual service charge - c. £1,260 - Annual ground rent - c. £150.00 NB: This is information you will need to verify through your solicitor, as part of the conveyancing process.
Energy Performance Rating - B
Council Tax Band - D
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - Leave our offices turning right into Shute end, continue down the Reading Road and over the Woosehill roundabout. Continue for approximately 1 mile and turn into Old Forest Road and take a sharp left into Lenham Close where the property will be found in front of you through the iron gates.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67741936.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28228312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.