3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalbot Road, Sudbury, CO10
- major supermarket nearby 5 minute walk
- quiet residential area
- train station just one mile away
- lovely area for family living
- NO CHAIN
- Garage and car parking space for 2 cars on the driveway leading up to the garage
- Walking distance to local schools
- ideal for a first time Buyer or an investment opportunity
- 3 Bedrooms
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 3 bedroom, semi-detached house in Sudbury, which is offered without chain. This freehold property benefits from 3 bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, first floor bathroom and a ground floor WC. The house benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, with french doors leading onto the patio and enclosed rear garden, which provides rear access to a large single garage and further parking space.
This is a perfect family home and ideal for a first time Buyer or an investment opportunity. It is just a short walk to the town centre, various Schools and local supermarket close by. The property has been looked after well and is waiting for someone to add there own little touch and style.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67742672.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS78706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.