3 bedroom detached house for saleKirby Drive, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1ST
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- In A Much Sought After Village Location
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Log Burner
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Newly Fitted Three Piece Bathroom
- Beautiful Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** STYLISH & MODERN THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT & SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER & POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer the rare opportunity to acquire this stylish and modern three bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet and popular cul-de-sac location. Located in a much sought after village location just a short walk from Freckleton village centre offering ease of access to all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this superb property offers spacious living which has been modernised to a high standard throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a light and airy entrance porch, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with feature log fire and surround, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern newly fitted three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a beautifully manicured rear garden with mature flower beds to the front and rear of the property and driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.