2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHORNDEAN
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED HOME
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS, DRIVE & GARAGE
- IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- KITCHEN TO THE FRONT ASPECT
- GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- TWO BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
Extremely well presented end of terrace home offered for sale with no forward chain, lying within a desirable residential location in Horndean. The property has good size gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage. Internally the property has gas heating, double glazing and in brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom. An early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Front door to:
Stairs to the first floor, radiator. Coved ceiling.
Fitted with a range of units comprising, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, worktops with base cupboard, drawer and wall units. Tiled splashbacks. Appliance spaces for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Double glazed patio doors, overlooking and leading to the rear garden. understairs storage cupboard. Two radiators. Coved ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Coved ceiling.
Fitted wardrobes to one wall with mirror sliding doors, double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Coved ceiling.
White suite with panelled bath, mixer tap and shower attachment. Low level w.c., pedestal basin. Radiator. Tiling. Shaver light and point. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Attractive good sized garden to the front with a driveway, providing off road parking and leading to the GARAGE, with up and over door, power, light and personal door leading into the rear garden. The enclosed rear garden is a good size, being landscaped with mature planting, paved and terrace areas.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67743773.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_499248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.