3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSalisbury Road, Worcester Park
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Prime Road Close to Amenities
- Transport Links
Modern and spacious bungalow on a highly regarded tree lined road on the Worcester Park/Ewell borders. Bus routes to Kingston and Epsom with local shops nearby.
Barnard Marcus proudly present this modern and spacious bungalow on a highly regarded tree lined road situated close to both Tolworth and Stoneleigh Mainline stations which has direct links into London Waterloo. You also have bus routes between Kingston and Epsom town centres whilst being very close to the A3. Local amenities are close by with shops and restaurants both a short walk away on Kingston Road.
For the children you will also find that you will be in close proximity to Riverview Road Primary, Cuddington Croft Primary, The Mead infants and Auriol Juniors all being within 0.5 mile radius. These are all very sought after schools which are popular with young families in and around the area.
This Bungalow is ideal if you are looking for a quiet residential road in a great central location with great links for commuting by road or rail. This home has been refurbished to a modern, high standard. The bungalow has a great sized island kitchen and breakfast room. The lounge has been thoughtfully extended and leads into the study room. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxurious four piece bathroom with a separate w/c. The southerly facing rear garden offers a mixture of tranquillity and seclusion with access from both the kitchen and living room. This bungalow also benefits from having off street parking for multiple vehicles. A viewing to this property comes highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67743860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.