4 bedroom detached house for saleMolyneux Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- stylishly contemporary family home
- convenient for town centre and MLS
- decked terrace and access to private park
- 4/5 bedrooms
- 2,389 sq ft
- light and spacious kitchen/dining room
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- driveway parking
- sought-after residential road
- EPC Rating = C
A stylishly-presented contemporary family house situated centrally in a sought-after residential road, well-placed for the town centre and mainline station
Tunbridge Wells is the only spa town in the Southeast of England, with elegant architecture and a variety of cultural, entertainment and shopping attractions, including the Chalybeate Spring, two theatres, cafés and restaurants and a mixture of national multiple retailers and independent shops.
38A Molyneux Park Road lies on the west side of Tunbridge Wells in a popular residential area, well-placed for access to the town centre. The property benefits from its proximity to the Common and the historic Pantiles is about 1 mile away (on foot) to the south.
Mainline rail services: Tunbridge Wells rail station is approximately 0.9 miles, with services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street in under 1 hour.
Communications: The A26 joins the A21 just north of the town, linking through to London, the south coast and the M25 London orbital motorway and thereby to the national motorway network, Heathrow and Gatwick airports and the Channel Tunnel terminus.
master bedroom suite
2 further bedrooms
family bath/shower room
bedroom with en suite shower room
decked terrace and access to private park
off-road parking space
EPC = C
38A Molyneux Park Road is a superbly stylish family house set in a convenient position not far from the town centre. Built in 2005, it has been extensively extended and refurbished by our vendors to provide spacious accommodation that suits the day to day needs of a modern family. Arranged over three floors, with an immaculate decor, high ceilings and large multi-paned sash windows, the property offers well-proportioned living space with a light and spacious kitchen/dining room, a substantial sitting room and 4 double bedrooms and a study over the first and second floors. A striking bespoke chrome and oak balustrade staircase rises from the hallway to the upper floors and is enhanced by a central velux window on the top floor which provides plenty of natural light.
The property benefits from access to a private gated park which can be reached just a few yards away and is only for use of the residents of the surrounding roads.
Further points of note include:
- large entrance hall with an attractive chequered floor and coat storage area;
- sitting room with reclaimed parquet flooring, large sash windows fitted with wooden shutters to the front (one a rectangular bay) and a fireplace encompassing a woodburning stove with stone surround and mantel;
- kitchen/dining room with underfloor heating, fitted with German 'Alno' painted wall and base units under quartz worktops, featuring an island with breakfast bar and with integrated appliances including two electric ovens, a microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and 5 burner gas hob with glazed French doors opening onto the rear terrace;
- utility room with wooden wall and base units, plumbing and space for washing appliances and a stainless steel sink and drainer;
- master bedroom suite with sash windows to the front fitted with wooden shutters and including a good-sized dressing area and an en suite bathroom that has a claw-footed bath as well as a separate shower cubicle;
- 2 further double bedrooms on the first floor and a well-appointed family bathroom;
- 1 second floor bedroom with an en suite shower room, another room currently being used as a study and a large eaves storage cupboard completes the accommodation.
The house is approached over a shared brick-paved driveway which leads up to the front porch and sweeps around the side and rear of the property. It also provides parking for 1 car in front of the house. An area of lawn lies to the front and is screened from the road by a low laurel hedge.
Accessed from the kitchen is a delightful decked terrace which features a wooden pergola to one side covered with a wisteria plant and enhanced by modern exterior lighting which all works together to provide a wonderful space for outdoor entertaining in the warmer months. To the side of the house there is a garden shed and a storage area. A slatted fence which surrounds the composite decking keeps this area private from the driveway behind.
Agents note: To the rear boundary of the garden there is vehicular access to a neighbour's parking space which is screened by slatted fencing.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Tax Band G.
Energy Performance: A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 2,389 sq ft
From our office in Tunbridge Wells, turn right along the High Street. Turn right at the T junction and at the mini roundabout take the first exit onto Mount Pleasant Rd. Continue up to the traffic lights and then turn left on to Church Road. Carry straight on at the next traffic light and then turn right in to Castle Road. Turn right at the end and take the next road on the left which is Molyneux Park Road. 38A can be found at the bottom of the hill on the right-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67746476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS170284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.