2 bedroom terraced house for saleHollywood Road, Aigburth
Offers in Region of
- Two bedroom mid terrace house
- Excellent residential location
- No vendor chain
- Double glazed and gas central heating throughout
- Ideal for a variety of buyers
- Viewing is strongly advised
Venmore Estate Agents are extremely pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom mid terrace house situated in Aigburth Vale being sold with no vendor chain. The accommodation on offer will appeal to a variety of buyers and does require cosmetic updating and this has been reflected in the asking price. The property offers central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the exterior there is an enclosed rear courtyard. Viewing of this property comes strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67747515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9474679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.