2 bedroom terraced house for sale112 Katherine Street, Ashington, NE63
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Close to Ashington town centre
- EPC - D
- Please Note: This property carries a 14 day completion date. Please note the buyer will be required to pay the exchange deposit from cleared funds.
- Open Viewings: 1000-1030 - 10, 13, 17, 24 October
GUIDE PRICE £23,000+
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON TUESDAY 30TH OCTOBER AT RAMSIDE HALL HOTEL, AT 7.00PM.
2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House
This 2 bedroom terrace house has new PVC double glazing and gas central heating. Comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and WC, two bedrooms on the first floor. Rear yard with access for off street parking and front garden. Located a short walk to the town centre for shops, supermarket, school, park and health centre nearby.
Front aspect, double glazed window, radiator.
Rear aspect, double glazed window, radiator, range of floor and wall units, door to rear yard.
Side aspect, white three piece suite, bathroom, WC and hand basin.
Front aspect, radiator, double glazed window.
Rear aspect, radiator, double glazed window.
Front garden, rear yard with access for off street parking.
This property carries a 14 day completion date. Please note the buyer will be required to pay the exchange deposit from cleared funds.
EPC Rating: D
Administration Charge: £900.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_newcastle_1440200_23997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Auction House North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Auction House North East on 01642 931060.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.