2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Park, March
Offers in Excess of
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Kitchen with Sun Lounge
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING A MUST!
GET ON THE L-A-D-D-E-R *** STUNNING FAMILY ROOM - TWO BEDROOMS - OFF ROAD PARKING - ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS - KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM - VIEWING A MUST!
This mid terraced house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and the British Rail Station. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, fitted kitchen, sun room, enclosed rear gardens and off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 9" ( 4.42m x 4.19m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Stairs leading off. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen. Range of wall and base units. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Conservatory / Sun Lounge 14' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.95m )
French doors to rear garden. Radiator. Open plan to kitchen.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.43m )
Two windows to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.21m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan with path to front entrance.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a grass area, gravelled borders, decked area to the rear. Gated access to off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67749973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.