3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow Road, Sturry, Canterbury, Kent
- Fantastic 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Garage & off street parking
- Low maintenance garden
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Situated in the popular village of Sturry this immaculate 3 bedroom semi detached home should be top of your viewing list.Beautifully renovated the care and attention that has gone into presenting this home to a high standard will be evident for all to see. The large lounge tastefully decorated and with a superb gas fire and surround as a feature will be the ideal place to relax at the end of a hard day. For those that like entertaining the spacious kitchen/diner will be a great place to chat to friends whilst cooking or keeping a watchful eye on the children doing their homework.With expectations already high upstairs continues to deliver. With 2 good sized double bedrooms and an ample sized third bedroom there is plenty of space for everybody to have their own room.Outside the garden is low maintenance meaning when the sun comes out you can instantly enjoy the good weather without hours of gardening required first.Sturry itself has a lot to offer, with a shop, several pubs and a train station everything you need is on your doorstep, but if you do need to venture into town the drive wont take you long.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'10 x 11'6 (4.83m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'8 x 6'7 (2.95m x 2.01m)
- Utility Area: 7'4 x 6'4 (2.24m x 1.93m)
- Dining Area: 13'10 x 7'9 (4.22m x 2.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 9'1 (3.56m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'10 x 9'1 (5.13m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'8 x 6'6 (2.64m x 1.98m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67757264.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.