2 bedroom coach house for saleSAINT JACQUES WAY, DENMEAD
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM COACH HOUSE
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- OPEN LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- GARAGE & BIKE STORE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- EN-SUITE PLUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO DENMEAD VILLAGE CENTRE
- REMAINDER OF NHBC WARRANTY
- JULIET BALCONY
- EPC - B
Spacious two bedroom first floor Coach House set on its own in a requested development located close to Denmead Village Centre. The interior accommodation has been beautifully presented and maintained by the current owner ( from new) and has many features including an open plan Lounge / Dining Room with double doors opening onto a 'Juliet' balcony, a luxury fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a separate family bathroom. Other features include a garage, block paved off road parking space plus communal bike store. The property also has the remainder of its NHBC warranty. The Coach house must be viewed to fully appreciate the size and quality of the property plus the location. Call Pearsons to arrange your exclusive viewing.
GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE
Entrance door. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing Ideal boiler and storage space.
Double glazed double doors opening onto Juliet balcony. Feature wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator.
Contemporary style range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, drawer unit, worktop surfaces with matching surrounds. Stainless steel built-in oven, hob, back splashback and cooker hood. Stainless steel sink unit. Double glazed window. Integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor.
Double glazed window. Radiator. Door to en-suite shower room.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed frosted window. Tiled floor. Radiator. Extractor fan
Double glazed window. Radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower unit over, shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Radiator. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double glazed frosted window.
Block paved off road parking spaces.
GARAGE ( 19'8 X 9'10)
With metal up and over door and frosted window. Bike and bin stores
Ground Rent £200 / annum (121 years left on leasehold).
Maintenance £400 / annum
Winchester City Council Band B ( £1262.93 2017/2018)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDMCC_497442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Denmead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.