1 bedroom flat for saleTredrea Manor, Perranarworthal, Nr TRURO, Cornwall
- SUPERB CHARACTER ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- GRADE II LISTED MANOR HOUSE
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- REFURBISHED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- PARKING AND GARAGE
- USE OF EXCELLENT COMMUNAL GARDENS
A stunning renovated one bedroomed ground floor apartment with a wealth of character features situated within this period Grade II Listed Manor House dating back to the 19th century.
Superb full height reception room of excellent dimensions. Double bedroom, refurbished kitchen and bathroom. Full length walk-in bay sash windows with views over the extensive grounds, countryside and woodland beyond. Beautiful communal gardens, additional residents and guest parking as well as a designated parking space and garage.
ONLY BY VIEWING WILL THE CHARACTER AND SPACE OF THIS SUPERB APARTMENT BE APPRECIATED.
Perranarworthal is set in the heart of the Truro to Falmouth corridor highly sought after for its convenience.
The property is within short distance of the extremely desirable village of Perranwell and an equal distance between the harbour town of Falmouth and the City of Truro, which is the administrative centre of Cornwall.
The thriving village community of Perranwell is well served by a wide range of local facilities including; The Royal Oak public house, general stores, post office, hairdressers, dentist and the highly regarded village Primary School. Perranwell Station is also the catchment area for schools in Truro and Penryn College.
There is a branch railway station within the Village, providing access to Penryn and Tremough Campus, Falmouth town and also into Truro which links to the National Rail Network and London Paddington. There are several bus services, providing access to all the surrounding towns and villages.
Property ref: 121_2555_4465868
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67758929.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4465868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.