Land for saleThe Evertown Portfolio - Lot 17, Mouldyhills, Canonbie, Dumfriesshire, DG14
- 553 acres (223.8 hectares)
- 4 bedroom period house
- Extensive range of farm buildings
- Mainly Class 3(2)
- 65m and 90m above sea level
- About 553 acres (223 ha) in total
CLOSING DATE 12 NOON TUESDAY 4 DECEMBER 2018
PRODUCTIVE STOCK FARM WITH VACANT POSSESSION
Mouldyhills Farm is currently farmed as part of a wider in-hand stock enterprise and is equipped with a four bedroom period farmhouse and an extensive range of modern and traditional buildings located towards the centre of the holding. One of the farm buildings is let on a commercial basis. The land is mainly categorised as Class 3(2) and lies between 65m and 90m above sea level. A private farm road off the B6357 public road leads to the house and buildings.
The southern half of the Portfolio encompasses historical mining on the renowned Canonbie Coalfield. With key industry partners, the owners have been working to realise coalbed methane opportunities across Mouldyhills Farm which could, in the future, offer a significant income subject to obtaining the relevant consents. Lot 17 has also been identified as a potential site for an anaerobic digestion plant subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Lot 17 is offered with vacant possession.
The land can be broken down as follows:
Permanent & Temporary Pasture 491.23ac / 198.80ha
Rough Grazing 40.80ac / 16.51ha
Woodland 10.92ac / 4.42ha
Other 10.48ac / 4.24ha
Total 553.43ac / 223.97ha
Acreage: 553 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67759594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDR180089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Edinburgh Country. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.