2 bedroom terraced house for saleKnox Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom terraced family home in a quiet friendly location
- Close to all local amenities
- Perfect for first time buyer or investor
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (46)
This is a property ready for a first time buyer or investor to jump at.The house is ready to move into and make your own once on.It is close to all your daily amenities, transport links and you are also sat on a bus route.You are a short ride, drive or cycle away from the main city centre, shops, Old Portsmouth, Gunwharf and the seafront.Come to the open day on this property it will be on Saturday 22nd July. Do not allow this opportunity slip through your property search net.View now.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for some 30 years now and been very happy here. We are only moving to go further afield out of the city now.The area is great everyone is friendly and the road is generally quiet.We see the property as a perfect starter home for someone, or great for a property investor growing their portfolio.We hope whoever decides to now purchase our home take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Lounge: 13'4 x 12'3 (4.07m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 14'1 x 11'1 (4.30m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'7 x 8'2 (3.53m x 2.49m)
- Lean To: 12'1 x 4'3 (3.69m x 1.30m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 x 7'3 (2.34m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'11 (4.02m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 9'9 (4.17m x 2.97m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67762499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.