4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDrift Lane, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex
- Individually designed contemporary home
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suite
- Attached 1 bedroom self contained annexe
- Superb fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Situated in a private road
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Wow, where to start? This property is certainly like no other, occupying an elevated position the property enjoys fantastic views, a benefit of this is the huge amounts of storage below. As you can imagine every room is a super size, the kitchen / breakfast room has an attractive vaulted ceiling, the owners went to town with the extras so you won't be disappointed. As you might expect, there is an adjoining utility room and masses of storage. Both bedroom one and two boast a full size en-suite bath & shower room. The master bedroom has a great walk in wardrobe. The living space is a fab space to entertain,shuttered doors separate the living and dining areas, opening in to a garden room with vaulted ceiling. It is great having the ability to open these spaces up to each other but also to separate in the winter months, there are even bi-fold doors which open out onto the balcony with far reaching views. Cleaning after your guests have gone will be a doddle, the property has an internal hoover system which is very easy to use. The annex has several fantastic benefits, earn an additional income form letting it out or great for visiting friends & family as guest accommodation. It would be ideal if two families were looking to move in together. When the property was built the architect was very conscious about the thermal impact of the home, it is packed to the rafters with insulation, full under-floor central heating and fully double glazed. Of course the property has vast amounts of parking and secluded gardens. The beach is only a short stroll away.
What the Owner says:
We've enjoyed living in this fantastic home! After visiting several self build shows we knew that we wanted to create our own individual property, we commissioned an architect to create our dream. Having owned the plot for several years, enjoying many years in the original bungalow we knew we had the perfect plot. Having now lived in the property for almost 11 years we have made the thought decision to move closer to our family. The neighbours here are fantastic and it's such a quiet position, we will be sad to leave but hope the new owners enjoy the home as much as we have.
- Entrance hall
- Bedroom 4: 12'1 x 7'5 (3.69m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'4 x 12'2 (4.98m x 3.71m)
- Walk in wardrobe: 6'5 x 6'1 (1.96m x 1.86m)
- En-suite bathroom: 8'5 x 5'3 (2.57m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'7 (3.66m x 3.53m)
- En-suite shower room: 6'4 x 5'4 (1.93m x 1.63m)
- Bathroom: 9'8 x 6'6 (2.95m x 1.98m)
- Lounge: 16'5 x 16'3 (5.01m x 4.96m)
- Sun lounge: 14'3 x 13'4 (4.35m x 4.07m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 12'2 (3.84m x 3.71m)
- Cloakroom: 5'9 x 3'11 (1.75m x 1.19m)
- Kitchen/diner: 16'3 x 14'10 (4.96m x 4.52m)
- Utility room: 7'8 x 5'8 (2.34m x 1.73m)
- Kitchen area
- Family area
- Shower room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67763084.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.