3 bedroom terraced house for saleDerby Road, Poulton-le-Fylde
Withdrawn from Market
- MINUTES' WALK TO POULTON TOWN CENTRE
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 2 SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN 3 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- PRIVATE COURTYARD
- RESIDENTS ONLY PARKING TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- CHAIN FREE
- NEWLY FITTED ROOF
ENTRANCE PORCH Door to front, into;
ENTRANCE HALL Door to front, into;
RECEPTION ROOM 1 11' 6" x 10' 6" (3.51m x 3.22m) Sash bay window to front, modern gas fireplace with tiled hearth and surround housing living flame gas fire.
RECEPTION ROOM 2 13' 5" x 11' 1" (4.11m x 3.40m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, log burner set on a tiled hearth and tiled surround, archway into;
RECEPTION ROOM 3 12' 7" x 8' 7" (3.84m x 2.63m) UPVC double glazed window to side and UPVC patio doors to side, tiled floor, into;
KITCHEN 9' 2" x 8' 7" (2.81m x 2.63m) Double glazed window to side, wall and base units with oak effect work surfaces, porcelain sink unit and mixer tap, gas cooker pint and extractor hood, built in 4 ring gas hob and oven, space for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Stairs to second floor landing, doors to all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM 1 14' 1" x 11' 7" (4.31m x 3.55m) Sash bay window to front, 2 built in wardrobes, ornate fireplace.
BEDROOM 2 12' 6" x 8' 2" (3.82m x 2.49m) UPVC windows to rear and side.
BEDROOM 3 8' 9" x 8' 2" (2.67m x 2.51m) UPVC window to rear.
BATHROOM 8' 8" x 6' 5" (2.65m x 1.98m) Three piece suite comprising; bath and overhead shower unit, wash hand basin and WC, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Door into;
BEDROOM 4 17' 10" x 14' 2" (5.45m x 4.32m) Double glazed window to front, 2 skylight windows.
EXTERNAL Shrub borders to front.
Paved courtyard and gate to rear.
OTHER DETAILS Gas central heating throughout
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band - C (Wyre Borough Council)
Energy Rating - E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67764116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101444002268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.