Bungalow for saleThe Glades, St. Minver Holiday Park, St Minver, Wadebridge, PL27
- Detached Holiday Home in a Beautiful Setting
- Three Bedrooms, Master Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Timber Decked Terrace with Rural Views
- Available Fully Furnished
Number 39 is approximately 7 years old and enjoys a pleasant position, tucked away from the road and includes features such as a spacious open plan living room with a stylish modern fitted kitchen and integral appliances. There is full Upvc double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation includes a master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, and two further bedrooms. The property also boasts a superb decked terrace with rural views and off road parking for two cars.
Occupation of the lodge is permitted from the 1st March through to the 10th January and is available as a holiday home only, and therefore cannot be used as a permanent residence. The lodge is leasehold with approximately 34 years left to run on a 40 year lease.
The lodges enjoy a beautiful, peaceful setting with pleasant views towards St Minver Church and the surrounding countryside. Located approximately 2 miles from the beach at Rock and just over 3 miles to Polzeath, St Minver Holiday Park provides an ideal holiday destination for those looking to enjoy all Cornwall has to offer. Rock is a highly sought after residential and holiday area, famous for its varied water sports, championship St Enodoc golf course and spectacular Cornish scenery. The prominent towns and villages of Wadebridge, Port Isaac, Polzeath and Padstow are all within easy driving distance.
6.96m x 5.92m
Triple aspect room with sliding doors to the decked terrace. The front door opens into the open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, the lounge area having a feature electric fireplace and sliding patio doors leading out to the decked sun terrace. The kitchen is superbly fitted with a range of modern units with rolled edge worktops and has an inset single drainer stainless steel sink, gas hob with extractor hood above. Integral appliances include a built in double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washer/drier.
0m x 0m
Doors to Bedrooms and Bathroom
0m x 0m
The family bathroom has a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment and glass side screen, low level wc, wash hand basin and an obscure glass UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
2.57m x 2.52m
Window to the rear.
3.2m x 2.46m
Window to the front.
2.59m x 2.92m
Window to the rear.
1.7m x 1.63m
Fitted with a low level flush wc, wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure, window to the front aspect.
Walk in Wardrobe
1.7m x 1.25m
With lighting, hanging rail, drawer units and shelving.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAD170188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Wadebridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.